TV Packs only

Supernatural S05E06 I Believe the Children Are Our Future HDTV XviD-FQM

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#121031] Written by: pot [15/10/2009, 22:28]
so is this a good show? any regular watchers care to give me their opinion, what is it like, is it a
well rounded show? thanks...
[#121033] Written by: westsayid23 [15/10/2009, 23:04]
it's too good. you have a lot of catching up to do but its worth it i give the series 9/10.
[#121035] Written by: andrebrait [15/10/2009, 23:11]
yup, i like it.
[#121050] Written by: ikoman4 [16/10/2009, 04:39]
supernatural is a super good show (excuse the pun), many would say it's similar to shows like the
x-files, buffy and angel, you could also say it is the much, much better male version of charmed.

supernatural features a great story line which focuses on two brothers sam and dean who become
hunters after losing their mother in a supernatural event... the show is a lot better than that
little blurb. supernatural also has monster of the week episodes (or fillers as i like to call
them), similar to the x-files, where the brothers seek out myths, folklore and urban legends, in which
they fight and kill these creatures or legends. these episodes give little breaks between the
storyline, that's why i call them fillers. another great thing that stands supernatural aside from
current shows or even similar shows is it's humor and classic rock soundtrack throughout the seasons.

i have been watching the show religiously since it started in 2005, and the only criticism i can
give the series is that season 3 was pretty ordinary (due to the writers strike), but seasons 1 & 2
were great, season 4 was even better and season 5 is shaping up to be even better again (if that's
possible).

anyway all that aside it is a very good show and very different to shows out at the moment, the only
problem is that you can't just start watching it from any odd episode like s05e06, you have to watch
it from s01e01.

i would strongly recommend watching supernatural and i rate it easily 10/10
[#121089] Written by: pot [16/10/2009, 18:58]
thanks everyone, gonna dl the first half of season 1 and see what it is like. but i am certain i
will like it based on the descriptions.

thanks for the in depth review ikoman.
[#121200] Written by: sCifI3001 [17/10/2009, 18:26]
yep, it is definitely getting better as it goes, some changes make as big an impact to the latter
seasons as getting the defiant did to ds9 , so i had it as a 7/10 in s1, 8/10 in s2 and s3 but
already being that high, has to go to a 12/10 for s4 and s5
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]