TV Packs only

Issues with website

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Admin's Corner » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#221762] Written by: dricyoung [29/03/2015, 20:17]
Hey Guys just to let you know I've been periodically checking on the RSS feeds to see if they are
back up and running again by clicking on the RSS tab at the top of the page on eztv (dot) ch and I
have normally gotten a message saying that ezrss (dot) it is offline. I thought you should know that
today however when I clicked on the RSS tab it sent me to the Fake eztv (dot) it site and thought
you may want to look into it. Anyway keep up the great work as it is really appreciated by so many
of us.
[#221767] Written by: NovaKing (Administrator) [29/03/2015, 23:03]
Quote by dricyoung
Hey Guys just to let you know I've been periodically checking on the RSS feeds to see if they are
back up and running again by clicking on the RSS tab at the top of the page on eztv (dot) ch and I
have normally gotten a message saying that ezrss (dot) it is offline. I thought you should know that
today however when I clicked on the RSS tab it sent me to the Fake eztv (dot) it site and thought
you may want to look into it. Anyway keep up the great work as it is really appreciated by so many
of us.

Thanks for informing us about this.
[#221787] Written by: frallanfree [31/03/2015, 17:04]
You guys rocks and do a fantastic work to offer us users this place to get our series and keep us
informed when new eps arrive.

I just wanted to ask why some shows don't show under My Page when added but the show under list my
shows.

An example is the new series "Dig" that i added it never comes live on my page.

Best regards,
Richard
[#221824] Written by: Northernstar1012 [02/04/2015, 19:43]
Quote by frallanfree

I just wanted to ask why some shows don't show under My Page when added but the show under list my
shows.

Hey Richard, I just had to answer this same question on another thread
https://eztv.it/forum/11054/please-use-this-thread-for-technical-questions-and-answers/p183

[#221990] Written by: btkramer [11/04/2015, 23:13]
I am still not getting new episodes shown as available in 'My Page', even when the new shows are in fact available on eztv. I
have to manually search for each show to find out if anything is new.
[#483672] Written by: Lord4e [26/04/2015, 01:10]
Hey nova i finale can log in in the page but now i see that i canot see my show list ps dont know if the login is fix for good ... <br />
but i had problem in the last 6 mounths for surre so pls let me know if it something with me thanks
[#483673] Written by: Laibcoms [26/04/2015, 01:11]
Hmm, reposting here... seems this is the correct thread.<br />
<br />
-----<br />
<br />
My account was fine 12 hours ago. Today, all the shows I'm tracking were gone.<br />
<br />
I also noticed one more thing. The info on my "last visit" reverted to November 2011, even though I<br />
logged-in last night. It seems the user table was overwritten by an old copy, IIRC, November 2011<br />
was when I created my account here, and wasn't following any shows yet.<br />
<br />
I hope that might help in investigating it.<br />
<br />
In any case, re-adding shows works. The only catch is, we have to manually click "watched" per<br />
episode, including the other resolution version of each episode. Is it possible to see the checkbox<br />
returned? This way we can easily mark episodes we've watched in one go without affecting those that<br />
we haven't watched?<br />
<br />
Especially useful for the resolution versions. Like in my case, I only download the standard<br />
resolutions. With a checkbox, I can mark as "watched" all 720p versions.<br />
<br />
Thank you!
[#483676] Written by: Vinter [26/04/2015, 02:52]
Hi, when I tried to log into my account this morning, I noticed that all my shows were gone and my<br />
"last visited" time was set to 30th Nov -1, 00:00. I don't know if your database is gone completely<br />
and you're aware of the problems, but if you're not, this may be indicative of something bad. Also,<br />
I hope you have a backup.<br />
<br />
Thanks for all your great work!
[#483677] Written by: LeighSter [26/04/2015, 03:11]
Thanks for all the awesome work :-)
[#483682] Written by: sunseteagle42 [26/04/2015, 07:06]
welcome back. i logged in to my eztv page tonight and all my shows, my page etc are gone. is there some sort of issue?will <br />
my list come back?
[#483683] Written by: Crazzy_Boy [26/04/2015, 07:10]
The same happened to me!
[#483687] Written by: lizzy [26/04/2015, 10:09]
All my shows are gone too!! I really hope it's all coming back!
[#483692] Written by: echelonone [26/04/2015, 12:05]
The website is now spamming popups at every click/download, some of which are malware/Trojans.
[#483702] Written by: jedi.jesse [27/04/2015, 20:28]
I'm accessing the site from eztv.ch
The site seems to be just posting all of ettv's torrents....all of them
EZTV usually just posts the x264 standard, and sometimes 720p, and sometimes 1080p
the Bitcoin wallet appears the same to me, I can see the "1EZTV..."

It's possible that novaking is done with EZTV and has handed it off to someone else?
[#483717] Written by: sgtperry [29/04/2015, 00:50]
anyone else having issues with magnet links last few days?

they don't work for me
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]