TV Packs only

Human Target 2x08 (HDTV-LOL)

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#149884] Written by: mattdrum [05/01/2011, 22:34]
thx for the quick upload. eztv rocks!!!!!!! i love double episodes.
[#149889] Written by: paulopinto [05/01/2011, 23:28]
thank you mans!
[#149901] Written by: guymgnt2 [06/01/2011, 02:24]
this is my first time using this site, and already i am not impressed, it has taken over ten minutes to
download and it's still only at 2.5%
[#149910] Written by: LeoEgers [06/01/2011, 03:41]
@ guymgnt2
is it possible that somebody really is this stupid ? or are you joking ? for your sake i hope you are
joking...
and eztv, thank you for the quick upload.
[#150058] Written by: Volvi [08/01/2011, 01:38]
yea real crappy service takes me only 9min instead of 8. hey new guy do us a favour and go find
somewhere else, i aint impressed with you.

ps. intention for posting is frakk how bad were these last 2 episodes, put me off the whole series.
childish crap. wasnt like that till now.
[#150087] Written by: kamits [08/01/2011, 19:17]
hmmm, what's the song that starts at 38:28 ? can't seem to find it... :/
[#150470] Written by: Anon [13/01/2011, 12:33]
just a second now people!
if someone is unfamiliar to how bit torrent works and then compares it to downloading a file from a
website, then perhaps they are getting different speeds.

bit torrent works by connecting you to a number of other people that have the same file, you
download pieces of the file from a number of people, the speed at which you can download depends on
how fast the other people can upload to you, the file is then combined ... and you finish with 100%

downloading a file from the internet, for example a website, typically you are only connected to the
website, you will receive the file as fast as the website can give it to you.

with bit torrent it sometimes takes time to connect to others, they may also have slow upload
speeds, your isp (internet service provider) may be limiting bit torrent traffic.

please remember that the file does not come from this site. this site has a 'torrent' file which
simple says how to connect to the other users that have the file you want.

i hope that helps to explain.

[#152170] Written by: guymgnt2 [01/02/2011, 05:37]
hey not all people are technologically advanced. maybe you can take your high and mighty attitude
somewhere else. i was just stating my opinion. i will stick to other sites, i was just saying that i was not
impressed, and if it was operator error, which i'm not denying, maybe they could explain how to use the
site a little better....
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]