Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#151544] Written by: ElusionZ [23/01/2011, 17:16]
awesome thanks ez. but whats up with the naming of seasons lol
[#151546] Written by: fabieng83 [23/01/2011, 17:38]
yeah this is weird the 2 last episodes doesn't coun't as season 16
[#151547] Written by: SalemUAE [23/01/2011, 17:41]
i live in dubai, which is pretty far from the seeders of this episode, so i feel bad complaining but the
download is slow. people who can seed pleeeaseee seed.
to show you why im complaining, a show this large in size would normally download in 5-6 hours. right
now its taking 12--15 hours !.

just cant wait for this ep :d!! love top gear. and thanx eztv for getting the torrent as fast as you did.
[#151548] Written by: tradeplates [23/01/2011, 17:42]
the last two episodes were xmas specials
[#151549] Written by: SalemUAE [23/01/2011, 17:43]
@ fabieng83
ya the last 2 eps were specials. the first special counted as episode 7 of season 15 and the 2nd special, i
guess is just a special. this is according to wikipedia (yup, not exactly reliable) and according to some of
my friends. this is an easier way of looking at the eps list
[#151552] Written by: itorrent [23/01/2011, 18:39]
Quote by tradeplates
the last two episodes were xmas specials

yes but they are part of s16 going by wiki, but for numbering purposes this is the 1st ep of s16.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/list_of_top_gear_episodes
[#151554] Written by: cmotd [23/01/2011, 19:07]
Quote by fabieng83
yeah this is weird the 2 last episodes doesn't coun't as season 16

they were actually counted as the last two episodes of dr who

[#151568] Written by: MrMacMan [23/01/2011, 22:08]
Quote by cmotd
Quote by fabieng83
yeah this is weird the 2 last episodes doesn't coun't as season

they were actually counted as the last two episodes of dr who

lolololol
[#151619] Written by: Nerdfury [24/01/2011, 08:35]
Quote by salemuae
i live in dubai, which is pretty far from the seeders of this episode, so i feel bad
complaining but the
download is slow. people who can seed pleeeaseee seed.
to show you why im complaining, a show this large in size would normally download in 5-6 hours. right
now its taking 12--15 hours !.

just cant wait for this ep :d!! love top gear. and thanx eztv for getting the torrent as fast as you did.

instead of complaining how slow your free, pirated tv shows are seeding, perhaps you could just watch it
on tv when it airs like most people? and if it doesn't show in your region, then perhaps you should be
grateful that people work hard to provide you these programs with zero effort from ungrateful people like
yourself.
[#151642] Written by: BlackJesusThaMan [24/01/2011, 15:33]
@salemuae i think the problem is from your connection not the seeders because, your normal time of
5-6hours seem a little too much. i usually wait the next day after it come out and it take me 15mins.
people really seed more on eztv than any public site.
and nerdfury is right people rip the episodes and put it available to you, free of charge.
maybe just say thanks next time
[#151736] Written by: SalemUAE [25/01/2011, 19:14]
@ nerdfury

hey im not saying 'guys seed now!'. im not saying that at all! im just curious about why my speed was
slow. you really think i dont thank these people for their effort im grateful as hell!

and i did say thanks at the end of my comment, im not trying to offend anyone and say they arent doing a
bad job, hell, they r doing an amazing job!
since im a bit new to the torrent world, i still have many questions like how geographic distances might
effect download speeds and etc.

and im sorry if i seemd like i was a snooty little bastard =p, im just trying to get some info about what is
happening, im sure people are seeding but im not complaining that they arn't doing a bad job

i thank all the people seeding 10000 thanx cuz they are doing a great job at it, i dont know what else to
say, im sad my post came as ungrateful, im sorry =/...
[#151737] Written by: SalemUAE [25/01/2011, 19:21]
@blackjesusthaman & @flashasaurus

guys, the reason i was asking about geographic-wise and not connection is cuz when i was in london last
summer, torrents were downloading at 200-250 kb/s and in uae its 110 kb/s at best,

and to the connection thing, our providers have just gotten the fiber-optic internet connection like 2 days
ago, so once i upgrade i hope my speed will increase a bit :d

anyway, ive gotten used to torrents being 100 kb/s and 50 kb/s, gotten used to torrents taking hours, it
was just weird that for the day i posted that post, that week the speed was very very fast, like 120 kb and
then that day it went down to 10 kb/s and sometimes down to 5 kb/s!

so i was curious about the major decrease in speed, i guess maybe cuz i downloaded the torrent very
early and complained too fast. anyway hope that once i get the fiber-optic itll be a bit fast :d

and again, im not complaining i was curious about how torrent-downloading is different in other countries.
thanx everyone for your replies :d
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]