Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#177571] Written by: heyitsbmf [23/02/2012, 22:46]
this episode was madness!
[#177638] Written by: aroyals [24/02/2012, 05:49]
...and they were good enough to put us in the title, just in case anybody thought the uk version was
still going
[#177657] Written by: WBro [24/02/2012, 08:32]
Quote by verb
*spoiler?*

i'd move anywhere with erin.

Quote by aroyals
...and they were good enough to put us in the title, just in case anybody thought the
uk version was still going

well i could see how it might be confusing,
seeing as how the uk version also ran for 14 seasons like our has....
or was it 14 episodes? i can never remember...

i have a massive crush on erin but i can't put my finger on why. if i were ryan i'd definitely choose erin over kelly even if i
were madly deeply in love with her; i'm beginning to sound like the show == irl. :/

as for having us in the title, it should always have been there in the first place considering the prior art of the office being a
uk show, but then not everyone in the world will be aware of that fact.
[#177673] Written by: WBro [24/02/2012, 11:07]
Quote by verb
Quote by wbro
i have a massive crush on erin but i can't put my finger on why. if i were ryan i'd
definitely choose erin over kelly even if i
were madly deeply in love with her; i'm beginning to sound like the show == irl. :/

say it bruh

and when i saw her on letterman recently, she was just like erin, except really smart.
so now i like her even more, lol

i may have to download that episode of letterman for a look/see. a while back i looked into her and found her in a sketch
and hadn't realised she has a comedy background. i probably dig her in the same way i like zooey deschanel; cute and
quirky just the way i like 'em.
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]