TV Packs only

Spartacus S02E10 HDTV x264-ASAP

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#180965] Written by: BoonesFerry [31/03/2012, 01:43]

yay! season finale. now i can sit down for a spartcus marathon.

just a reminder....

...when discussing key elements or details of the show please use spoiler tags.
text that is entered between two spoiler tags is not visible...until it is highlighted (selected).
for future reference, please copy and paste (or type) the following text into your message:
[spoiler] replace this text with your spoiler message. [/spoiler]

[#180972] Written by: Krowzies [31/03/2012, 02:36]
i wish i had the willpower to wait 10 weeks before watching the series.. this ep is going to be epic!
[#180983] Written by: paulopinto [31/03/2012, 05:52]
a glorious end raped in the ass by magic city commercial.
i miss the guts angry people had in spartacus days.
let's make a petition and show them our rage on the twitter!
[#180990] Written by: aroyals [31/03/2012, 08:33]
didn't even know till the last 10-15mins lol

i was expecting 13 eps like se1
[#180991] Written by: jumpfromplanes [31/03/2012, 08:36]
http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/7147197/spartacus_s02e10_hdtv_xvid-mgd [ettv]
[#180998] Written by: Thorkahn [31/03/2012, 11:33]
i do not often share words in this place, but i believe it fitting at such a glorious end!

omfg nerdgasm from start to finish!
[#180999] Written by: tviler [31/03/2012, 13:01]
hell yeah! spartacus 1 rome 0 mafakka
[#181001] Written by: Fakeor [31/03/2012, 13:54]
i couldn't even watch through the first episode, because it was so much worse than the first season and
the prequel. didn't like the new main actor either, compared to the old. does it get better? as good as
before? it just had a whole different feeling about it. worth the time watching this season?
[#181006] Written by: darkest [31/03/2012, 15:25]
yeah it's pretty good.took me a while to get used to the new guy playing the lead though.
[#181008] Written by: rossoneri91 [31/03/2012, 16:25]
Quote by darkest
yeah it's pretty good.took me a while to get used to the new guy playing the lead though.

same here.
[#181009] Written by: Zirdante [31/03/2012, 17:51]
took time to get used to the new spartacus, but after that it was amazing. every episode blew me
away, was an amazing experience.

was that the end, or will they make another season?
[#181021] Written by: Tehkella [31/03/2012, 23:51]
Quote by paulopinto
a glorious end raped in the ass by magic city commercial.
i miss the guts angry people had in spartacus days.
let's make a petition and show them our rage on the twitter!

yeah that sucked mightily. only got 2 seconds to enjoy the end credits music and "la di da di dah",
a stupid ad.
[#181022] Written by: Tehkella [31/03/2012, 23:52]
Quote by darkest
yeah it's pretty good.took me a while to get used to the new guy playing the lead
though.

agreed - i think the latter half of the season really showcased how good the new guy is!

couldn't get past the new naevia though.
[#181040] Written by: MountNMan [01/04/2012, 05:33]
Quote by tehkella
Quote by darkest
yeah it's pretty good.took me a while to get used to the new
guy playing the lead
though.

agreed - i think the latter half of the season really showcased how good the new guy is!

couldn't get past the new naevia though.

i agree, i didn't have trouble really getting used to the new guy, he seems like a great actor.
however, like you, i had trouble getting used to the new naevia as well. but this last episode
she really stepped it up in other aspects. it was really shocking the few people they killed off but
in this interview with the executive producer steven dekight, things are revealed including what
the next season will be like. insidetv.ew.com/2012/03/30/spartacus-finale-spoilers-died/
[#181044] Written by: wrecche [01/04/2012, 06:57]
someone asked about a next season. according to the cast, there is a season 3 (not a season 4, as
you'd think given season 2 was actually a filler while the main spartacus actor was sick, and sadly
to die) and he - the actor playing now spartacus - says it seems they may be throwing some changes
in... but having said that, he also said that the finale would be a "holy what!?" thing, since they
all felt that way reading the script.

either way, fucking brilliant show, i took a leaf out of boon's book and waited the last 3 out...
well worth watching it in a block.. none of that "oh fu!!!" as one ends 40 mins after you settle down

the word epic seems to fit this show. which is odd, as the word epic should have lost any meaning in
the early 2000's when it was used to mean really good/bad. epic use of the word epic guy.

so.. as we meander back into the lands of "whats on the telly luv?" and our paths wade thru a slew
of 20 somethings starting out as lawyers who just all happen to live in a villa in california, where
hilarity ensues every friday evening as our crew of whacky young adults discover that law and pool
sex is just a whacky scenario, we will pine for shows that not only avoid any such pretentious
smarmy "look at me, i'm 28 and i write for tv!!" people, but give us a beheading where the blood
shoots out and throbbing, heaving hearts fall short of their final beat, before their eyes betray
them their peaceful death...... and boobs... lots of boobs.

oh well, back to the booze, it's safer in here, it's wet, but its safe.
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]