TV Packs only

Red Dwarf 10x05 Dear Dave HDTV x264-FoV

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#191054] Written by: ShadowMax [04/11/2012, 10:16]
the episodes from series x that i download here will not play on my lg tv. i can put them through
video converter ultimate and make them watchable, but the episodes are not the same format (codec,
audio, etc) as the rest of the shows on this site. if it is just a small fix, please adjust.
[#191084] Written by: BoonesFerry [05/11/2012, 02:28]

for those experiencing issues with playing video files...

reminder: eztv has no contact with "the scene". eztv does not cap (record) tv shows and has no
control over what shows are chosen by the scene, the container (file format), the video resolution (sd
or 720p), or the season/episode numbering scheme, etc.. these are all functions of the scene, not
eztv. what eztv does do...is... post links to torrents of scene releases.

that said, although eztv does not communicate with the scene... in the off chance that a member of a
scene group visits our site and reads your comment, please be specific, give as many details as
possible. the more information you can provide, the more likely it is that solution can be found. i.e. pc
or mac, what operating system, what software/app and version number are you using to play the file, if
you installed a codec pack, which one and what version number, etc.. if you are using a stand alone
player, what brand, model, rev number, have you recently updated the firmware, if yes, what version
number, etc..

ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]