[#198332] Written by: sledgemeister [12/04/2013, 20:18]

post removed by mod bf.
see show information page,
and/or tv-news page,
both setup 3 weeks ago.

[#198335] Written by: BoonesFerry [12/04/2013, 20:52]

show information page:
http://eztv.it/shows/815/da-vincis-demons/
show description, air dates, show resources, and torrent links.
created march 21, 2013 -- updated april 10, 2013

http://eztv.it/tvnews/
http://eztv.it/tvnews/5990/da-vincis-demons-upcoming-new-series/
march 22, 2013

[#198339] Written by: Reakvdm [12/04/2013, 21:36]
when i read the 'post removed by bf'
i know it's boones, but on first glance i always think....wow...that boyfriend sure like to get his
nose in everything!
[#198340] Written by: itorrent [12/04/2013, 22:01]
looks good in the promos.
[#198341] Written by: BoonesFerry [12/04/2013, 22:21]

yes, bf's nose has been getting into everything...

a year ago only about 20% of the show information pages contained a show description, and very
seldom any additional informatoin. a small number of pages contained show images... often poor
quality or of the wrong size and they were streched out of proportion to fit the space. now, thanks to
bf's nose, most "new" shows have pages setup days or weeks before the first airing (or within a few
hours after). 99% of currently airing shows have a show information page full of information; show
description, cast list, air dates, episode titles, break schedules, mulitlple links to resources for that
individual show, and higher quality images.

a year ago the "airs today" box located on the home page was seldom correct, and show status' were
unreliable. this year the "airs today" box and show status' are almost always correct.

a year ago the forums contained a lot of vulgar comments, members bashing other members, or
bashing entire groups of people. this year there are fewer over-the-top rude and disrespectful
comments, member participation is up, member bashing is down, i'm seeing an increase in the number
of new names (long time members speaking up for the first time, or for the first time in a long time).

bf's nose has also been working with the torrent team to reduce the number of missed epsisodes,
reducing the wait time for repacks and propers, and educating the site's members.

so, yeah, that bf's nose has been a lot of places.

[#198348] Written by: Reakvdm [12/04/2013, 23:06]
ah boones...
i've been using eztv for a long time now.

i have noticed a *huge* difference with you being a mod.
it's clear you work really hard to get this site runnin smoothly, and must spend hours doing so!
i hope you know it's really, really appreciated!

not just by me, but by countless others i'm sure!

i can't thankyou enough boonesferry!

cheers!!
[#198354] Written by: NoGod4Me [12/04/2013, 23:53]
yeah boones does some amazing work around here, not least in keeping the forums well policed. his
hard work definitely deserves at least a blowjob. i'd do it myself but i doubt he lives anywhere
near the south of england. we should therefore show our appreciation by having a whip-round to get a
hooker sent around to him. remember guys, the more you donate the higher the class of whore we can
send him! i pledge 5 greek euros so that's at least a toothless guatemalan street walker.
what city you in boones? one high class, $5000 per night, oil baron servicing call girl will soon
be winging her way to you my friend. enjoy...

btw, who's actually watched this show, does it look any good?
[#198357] Written by: Movie Critic [12/04/2013, 23:56]
the first few min of the actual story are unwatchable because some old fart decides to moon the viewers
for an entire scene with no warning, not a good start.. vanessa is more easy on the eyes but i'm still wary
of this starz meaningless choice at nudity/sex right from the get go.

3d sets look like a composite version of assassin's creed 2 on high res settings, and while this wouldn't
bother normally, joined with the above it strikes me as a dressed up spartacus so i'm considering giving it
a
miss .

the difference between this and the borgias, the borgias also has nudity but they are not so guilty to use
adult and violent themes tastelessly and for no reason.

i give this 1 maybe 2 seasons before cancellation.

its hard to call it bad because of the high effort on the compositing , sets and costumes but any good story
gets lost because they have so much lame stuff too soon so the more i watch it the more i'm convinced it
is kind of bad(in a not good way) ..

edit: shut it off mid episode due to lack of interest and bad pacing(way too fast).
[#198358] Written by: the1freeman [13/04/2013, 01:29]
ah, bromance on the internets...
but joking aside, we all appreciate the work you do boones, really!
[#198362] Written by: yummytoes [13/04/2013, 03:07]
thanks boone for your work on this site!

a minor quibble with the show. leonardo was left handed. he drew with his left hand.
other than that, it's a good start!
[#198367] Written by: DigitalSignalX [13/04/2013, 04:55]
long time lurker here, also have noticed significant improvement in site, have used it daily for a long time
:) gg!

[#198368] Written by: Dracusis [13/04/2013, 05:27]
ditto to bf being an awesome influence on this site, if i lived near you sir i'd buy you a beer.
[#198369] Written by: Tonsar [13/04/2013, 06:11]
:-)
user error.
nothing to see here.
[#198373] Written by: sakura [13/04/2013, 08:19]
it has some potential
will give it a second look can't make up my mind with just one episode
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]