TV Packs only

Mythbusters S12 Zombie Special HDTV x264-KILLERS

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#206681] Written by: TraumaHound [18/10/2013, 00:34]
featuring the walking dead's greg nicotero and michael rooker as well as 150 volunteer zombies,
the mythbusters take on a series of challenges to see if and how humans could survive a zombie
apocalypse.
[#206692] Written by: RodPowermaster [18/10/2013, 03:46]
*cough* just stay hidden for about 2 weeks until the zombies literally wither away from starvation and lack
of nutrients. otoh catching the plague from all of the bodies lying around is probably more of a danger
than getting bitten by a zombie.
[#206693] Written by: xip [18/10/2013, 04:41]
i have said it since the first day of walking dead...
if i found my self in a situation of zombie infestation, the most secure place i can think of would be on a
larger boat on the ocean/sea, preferably an abandoned military boat with some fire power.

not that it would be easy to find one, but if one does, i believe you are golden.

no matter how secure fortress you find on land(like a prision), there is always a risk for breech and
contamination. isolation on the sea, using a smaller boat for transportation to and from main ship, would
be the most secure solution i can think of.
not to mention, you have secured your food supply (assuming fish don't spread the virus)

well, thats just my five cent

it will be interesting to see what the mythbusters come up with
[#206694] Written by: rixuraxu [18/10/2013, 06:14]
seems they missed a set of adverts at 36:56, never seen that before, everyone makes mistakes but just
thought people might want to know.
[#206737] Written by: DJ Gecko [19/10/2013, 11:52]
Quote by rixuraxu
seems they missed a set of adverts at 36:56, never seen that before, everyone
makes mistakes but just
thought people might want to know.

i noticed that as well. i've seen this happen before and usually the release group does a repack. i
haven't seen a repack show up yet though.
[#206745] Written by: BoonesFerry [19/10/2013, 18:05]

we are very lucky that anyone in the scene is still capping this show.
it's become low priority. there is a repack available and i will send a message to our
torrent team...but i don't know if they will allocate resources to torrent the repack.
guess we'll find out later today/tomorrow.

[#206746] Written by: BoonesFerry [19/10/2013, 18:07]

nuked: mythbusters.s12.zombie.special.hdtv.x264-killers
reason: contains.commercials.from.36m58s.to.38m58s_get.repack
successor: mythbusters.s12.zombie.special.repack.hdtv.x264-killers

[#206786] Written by: BoonesFerry [20/10/2013, 19:52]

the flaw is minor.
looks like we won't be torrenting the repack.
the repack is available by other torrent groups on other torrent sites, such as tpb.

http://thepiratebay.sx/search/mythbusters.s12.zombie.special.repack.hdtv.x264-killers

when using tpb, i recommend downloading from a vip or trusted member...the ones with a green or
pink skull icon. also, read the user comments to see if there are any issues with the torrent. if
thepiratebay is blocked by your isp, use a proxy from the proxy bay: http://proxybay.info/ or give
the new piratebroswer a try http://piratebrowser.com/ it allows you to circumvent censorship (to all
sites, not just tpb) that certain countries such as iran, north korea, united kingdom, the netherlands,
belgium, finland, denmark, italy and ireland impose onto their citizens.

ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]