TV Packs only

Resurrection US S01E02 HDTV x264-LOL

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#211905] Written by: Chouette [17/03/2014, 16:15]
i enjoyed this second episode as much as the first one! i believe that the cast has a lot to do with
it, although this is the type of show i will probably always enjoy! very good so far!
[#211935] Written by: BrockAlexander [18/03/2014, 06:42]
if you enjoyed this, then you should download the original french series, the returned that this
show is based from a few years ago.
[#211952] Written by: ockraz [18/03/2014, 15:07]
Quote by brockalexander
if you enjoyed this, then you should download the original french series, the
returned that this show is based from a few years ago.

apparently that's not correct.

i found this at slate, which helped me out:

"in sum, because this is confusing: resurrection (abc) is an adaptation of the returned (a novel).
the returned (sundance) is an adaptation of they came back (a french movie), and will soon be
adapted as an english-language series that will either be called they came back or the returned. of
course, all of these productions also recall yomigaeri, the 2002 japanese film in which dead people
are mysteriously resurrected in the city of aso, and then investigated by a representative for the
japanese ministry of welfare as they attempt to reintegrate into society with their loved ones. and
there
[#211953] Written by: ockraz [18/03/2014, 15:21]
i just found out that there's even more reason for confusion:
2013 film: 'the returned' starring kris holden-ried (dyson on lost girl)
"in a post-zombie world, where the infected live normal lives, their retroviral drug is running out."
[#211973] Written by: BrockAlexander [19/03/2014, 07:52]
ok i didnt do my research but watched the first season of the returned, felt similar to that with
the boy coming back first, just like the french series. they story arc looks to be heading down a
different path but watching the first two episodes, the beginning felt like the french series, just
a little more homogenized for us and less eerie and less emotional than the french. i will give it a
few more watches to see if it picks up or not. its not as compelling as the french series, which was
a great series and i am looking forward the second series coming soon.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2521668/?ref_=nv_sr_1
the returned or les revenants

2004 the film came out les revenants or they came back
2012 the french series came out les revenants
2013 the novel the returned ( something different )
2014 the returned ( based on this novel )

little bit of trivia french actor frederic pierrot stars in 2004 and 2012 french versions.

cheers me

[#211979] Written by: mikey-bizzle-2010 [19/03/2014, 14:42]
confusing or not i am really enjoying this so far! there is something i find quite eerie about it
[#212058] Written by: BrockAlexander [21/03/2014, 07:57]
before hunger games, battle royale, there was this little classic... the running man

mind due i certainly enjoyed that more than that hunger games dribble... but i was 14 at the time!
[#213463] Written by: Chouette [03/05/2014, 23:15]
Quote by brockalexander
if you enjoyed this, then you should download the original french series,
the returned that this
show is based from a few years ago.

i have seen the french series the returned (les revenants) and loved it too! it's similar than this
series and so is 4400! all good shows!
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]