TV Packs only

Mythbusters S11E09 Plane Boarding Bite the Bullet HDTV x264-W4F

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#216826] Written by: Assmunch [22/08/2014, 13:25]
goodbye milfy kari, funny tory and practical grant.

i'll miss you guys but i'll be sure to watch whatever else you'll be in very soon.
[#216833] Written by: xip [22/08/2014, 15:28]
ouch... right in the feelings

the end of an era indeed.
[#216838] Written by: Kiramel [22/08/2014, 18:25]
is anyone able to confirm the episode numbering of this?
[#216839] Written by: Naugas [22/08/2014, 19:01]
whoa, that was a surprise... well, they ran out of myths a long time ago, and have been milking
idiotic proverbs and commercials for a long time, so it's pretty natural i guess. strange they don't
keep kari at least, though. i'm guessing she's the fan favorite.

but numbering and so, the speaker in this episode is the australian guy, so maybe they don't have
the same numbering over there as in the states? s11 seems like a big difference though. and they say
this episode is the end of the season also. bummer it's nothing but re-runs.
[#216841] Written by: potatoeater [22/08/2014, 19:46]
no tears for the obnoxious "build team". no tears for the stale show.
...but, as far as "back to the beginning" with adam & jamie... show ran its course like 8 years ago
with or without the ex "build team" (who were basically given their own show at some point mid
season 4).
back to where they started means small budget, two regular guys, constructing crazy shit in their
workshop, looking for cheap 2nd hand stuff from junkyards, showing full process of making, cool
actual myths... small budget.
i'll eat my own shoes if they really go back. there are simply no objects left to expode with c4 or
shoot through.
[#216848] Written by: BoonesFerry [22/08/2014, 20:55]

Quote by kiramel
is anyone able to confirm the episode numbering of this?

mythbusters show information page:
http://eztv.it/shows/192/mythbusters/
show description, air dates, show resources, and torrent links.

p.s. it's not a rerun, per se. although it did technically air in 2012 in one small market in australia.
it never aired in the us or anywhere else. it was not capped or release by the scene in au back in
2012. it's not a rerun in the us on the discover network, the network that produces the show...
and from where the scene caps it.

[#216856] Written by: Sanunes [23/08/2014, 01:26]
as much as i don't want to see personalities leave the show i am also glad for the possible directional
change in the show. it has been feeling like adam and jamie have been given the interesting tasks while
the build team was just given a fluff piece so they could be part of the show due to a lack of ideas to
explore. in the past it was worked out well when they could all figure out a bunch of smaller tasks, but
now it feels more like filler. it did get better for the first couple of episodes each season, but by the end of
the season i normally stopped paying attention to what the build team was doing. like one of the more
recent episodes where they just traveled to work out the thought experiment of flying versus in a short
distance, something like that wasn't the reason why i watched the show.

with all that being said, it would be interesting to see if something else develops around the group or the
individual team members.
[#216867] Written by: jdarias [23/08/2014, 13:12]
Quote by potatoeater
(who were basically given their own show at some point mid
season 4).

i
[#216870] Written by: TraumaHound [23/08/2014, 15:10]
i thought it weird that they didn't let build team 2 say goodbye, relegating their farewells to
the twitterverse. i'm looking forward to potentially longer, more elaborate myths that adam
and jaime can focus on instead of the shorter and more edited-for-time myths both teams
have had for so long.

i wonder if grant, tori, and kari will get their own show together or go their separate ways.
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]