TV Packs only

Marvels Agents of S H I E L D S02E03 PROPER 720p HDTV X264-DIMENSION

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#218283] Written by: msankalpa [08/10/2014, 11:55]
proper nfo : other group has a glitch from 16m43s to 16m59s,causing missing footage and loss of dialog
[#218292] Written by: Ric Adbur [08/10/2014, 20:59]
no non-720p release this week?
[#218295] Written by: BoonesFerry [08/10/2014, 22:07]

has it been 24 hours yet? ...no!

website/forum rules: http://eztv.it/forum/6527/web-site-forum-rules/

[#218299] Written by: LargePrime [09/10/2014, 00:09]

[#218301] Written by: Ric Adbur [09/10/2014, 02:00]
sorry guys, i know what this website does isn't easy. and there seems to be some kind of issue with the scene or something, i
dunno. i don't mean to sound ungrateful or impatient. eztv has been one of my favorite websites for a long time now. but a
few years back i used to come here exclusively for content and lately i barely check in at all. i can almost always find a reliable
version of what i'm looking for somewhere else much quicker than i find it here, and so usually i don't even check here for new
releases. sometimes, the stuff i'm looking for never even makes it to this site at all.

the main reason i use this site now isn't as a source of new releases but as a backlog of older stuff i need to catch up on. it's
still a lot easier to search for a show here long after it's aired and get a nice ordered list of episodes i know will play right than it
is on the pirate bay or anywhere else. as an archive, eztv is still great and i plan to continue using it this way for the
foreseeable future. but for new content, pirate bay tends to be a lot quicker and just as reliable. hell, this isn't the first time an
inquiry about wait times has lead to a link to the content i wanted on pirate bay here on eztv's own forums. i certainly know
that i can get what i want from pirate bay, i just wanted to be able to get it here. call it "brand loyalty" or something. but it's
getting harder to think of a reason not to just eliminate the middle-man in this process.
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]